100 Floors Annex Level 6,7,8,9 and 10 is available now, so i give you the best way to break it with our guide. Annex floor 7 and level 10 is the most difficult stage. But, we have solved the puzzle so you just need to read our full guide and pass it easily. Well, before share it we give you game hints. You can try to break it by yourself.
Hints of level 6, transfer three colors horizontal / vertical to make it disappear. Level 7, put the correct square color. Level 8, connect the plank shape. Level 9, make the laser pointing the button on the ceiling. Level 10, fix the result of the addition.
Can you break it?
You can read full guide on instruction below.
- Stage 6-10
- 5 stages
- Written guide
- Easy to play
- Level 6 : Tap the yellow square on the far left (2nd row from top). Slide to the right. Now, you can tap door.
- Level 7 : Choose up the important thing and use it on the lock. Change the colours on the door squares to match the colors on the ground and ceiling. Be certain that to take a look at the arrows carefully. Row 1: Red, Blue, Grey. Row 2: Grey, Light blue, Green. Row 3: Blue, Purple, Gray.
- Level 8 : Use the form on each plank to attach them one to each other. You possibly can take a look at the pointy form to simply match them. When you’ve the proper board position then the door will seem. Click on the green arrow.
- Level 9 : Click on the field on down right. Put knife from stock to the small field near the box. Drag it up and alter the mirror reflection so the laser will point to the ceiling button.
- Level 10 : Change the numbers into 826 + 479 = 1305.
Congratulation, 10 puzzles have been finished and you can continue the game to the next stage.