FL Studio APK is one of new music and audio apps for android which is very popular and fl studio mobile has been updated yesterday. After received some bugs report, “Image-Line” the developer released the new version. This is very good response from developer. So, what’s new in this version? Added compatibility for devices with very high screen pixel density like the HTC Droid DNA and the Sony Xperia Z, fixed a registration problem and now on fl studio apk the “Resources not available” error will never come.
The current version is 1.0.1 and this is premium or paid game. I think fl studio is so expensive but i know, there are so many features which are available for you. If you want to add this app to your device you have to check your device. It needs Android 2.3.3 or up and 209MB of free memories.
You can read more details of fl studio apk on app details below.
- 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
- Drum pads
- Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
- Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
- Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
- 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
- Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
- Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
- Undo and redo for all editable screens
- Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
- Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
- MIDI file import/export
- Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
- In-app user manual
- Android 2.3.3 required
- Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280×800, 800×480, 960×640 and 480×320 screens.
- You can download app on the link below.
- Download FL Studio
- Accept and install to your device.
This is the music app that android has been waiting for. Beautiful and easy to use interface, and nice low latency playing. Still a bit unstable when overloaded, but otherwise lovely to use. I’d love to see support for midi input and output in the future. Like the marketing propaganda says this app allows you to quickly get the ideas from your brain into a DAW. Although this is the first release, I’m sure that it’s worth the money, especially because if your like me, you carry your tablet around with you all the time. When you have an idea you can quickly get it down as quickly as possible.
I’ve been waiting for this for a long time and its finally here. It seems pretty expensive but so far it looks well worth those 20 dollars. Only two complaints i have are: make it easier to add notes on piano roll and second. That piano roll has option to show notes instead of piano keys
Overall, Great start! Amazing amount of cool stuff to play with. Great as an idea sketch pad. I look forward to even better functionality in the future of fl studio apk. FLS PC user from version 3.0 so I know that Image-Line will continue to make this better with each upgrade.